How To File an Appeal Before Commissioner of Income Tax?

Any person or an assessee who is aggrieved by an order of an Assessing Officer (AO), can file an appeal against the order before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) by submitting Form 35 online on the Income tax e-Filing portal within 30 days from the date of service of order or demand.


Post a Comment

Please drop your feedback, suggestions, query or feedback

Previous Post Next Post